We really mean it when we say that your privacy is important to us. We will not share your information with any third party unless compelled to by law.
Vantage IT Solutions Limited will collect and use information to manage your relationship with us and to better serve you by personalising your interactions with us. Such collection is done with appropriate notice and consent.
We may use your information to:
- Communicate with you and answer enquiries about our products, services or support
- Provide products, services or support to you and assist you in completing a transaction with us
- Prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity
- Improve and develop products, services and support including through quality control, research and data analysis activities
- Measure the performance of marketing initiatives, advertisements and our website
- Allow you to participate in contests and surveys
When you provide your information to Vantage IT Solutions Limited, you agree to allow us to contact you regarding our products, services or support. We may also contact you with newsletters and product updates. You may opt out at any time by contacting us. Vantage IT Solutions Limited will act in accordance with current legislation and aims to meet current internet best practice.
Please note that all calls made by and to Vantage IT may be monitored or recorded for training purposes or to verify instructions given.
Vantage IT Solutions Limited may amend this policy from time to time and will update this page accordingly.